Best print results:
- The new b/w systems now operate at a high resolution of up to 1,200 dpi.
- This ensures that fine lines, line drawings, degree dissertations and also simple Office documents look sharper and more professional.
- A newly developed toner, which is used in both MFPs, also comes into play here.
- Thanks to its even application, this really causes a sensation – even when printing in black and white.
Even large-volume print jobs won’t waste your valuable time.
The 8056i, for example, can output up to 80 A4 and 40 A3 pages per minute.
The warm-up time of approx. 30 seconds is short and the first copy starts after 5.2 (7056i) or 4.7 (8056i) seconds.
And scanning too – with a maximum of 220 image pages per minute for duplex, b/w templates – is now faster than ever before.
Unbelievable print volume:
- A total paper capacity of 7,650 sheets* from up to eight paper feeds* is available to the two b/w MFPs.
- This ensures that large print jobs do not continue for longer than is necessary as a result of a shortage of paper.
- Thus, the various paper types and thicknesses in the new SoftSlide cassettes can be processed in a single job.
- Special formats up to A3+ (305 x 457 mm), paper weights up to 300 g/m2 and banner paper are not a problem either.
- You can also select various finishing options* for brochures or letters with tri-folding.
- An innovative HyPAS interface, special Solution Packs* and other optional software solutions can be used to adapt the systems to your individual requirements.
- Recurring jobs can be called directly from the respective system’s memory.
- Naturally password-protected: If the printer you require is occupied, Follow-Me-Printing* comes into effect and
your print job is executed on another system.
- The MFPs can also be addressed via WLAN and with mobile end devices such as a smartphone or tablet.
- Apple AirPrint,CloudConnect and the free MobilePrint app are available for this.