2019 has undoubtedly been the biggest and best year in the 12 years Workflo Solutions has been trading. We’ve welcomed many fantastic new clients and embraced lots of new print and IT technologies to ensure we are ahead of our competitors. We think the best way to demonstrate just how successful this year has been is for us to list the achievements we are most proud of.
- Opened 2 new offices – After scouting many locations, undertaking lots of market research, countless hours networking and getting to grips with the new telephone systems. We successfully opened an office in Aberdeen and our very first office outside of Scotland in Greater Manchester. Both these locations were strategically chosen by MD Michael Field for their dynamic market potential.
- Welcomed 10 new staff- In order to help us reach our growth aspirations. We’ve employed 10 new staff across business development, IT Services, marketing, field service and administration. Our new starts have joined Workflo at an exciting time and have made an impressive impact on productivity, company image and sales already.
- Won another award- Wow We were named “Best Print, Copy and Scan Technology Provider 2019” by Scottish Enterprise Awards magazine. We are absolutely thrilled to be recognised for all our hard work, and the fact that we are a supplier with a difference. We never sell businesses something they don’t need, and all our contracts and pricing is completely transparent. That’s why so many of our customers refer us to other businesses.
- Acquired an IT Support Company– Our September success was the acquisition of IT Support company Pyramid IT. This allowed us to expand our product portfolio and welcome many new customers to the Workflo group.
- Made 2 extremely generous donations to charity- MD Michael Field is more than the “Wolf of West Lothian” he really believes in paying it forward and sharing his success with others who need it and this was really demonstrated when he donated £12,000 to youth counselling service S.M.I.L.E Counselling. This philanthropic donation meant that S.M.I.L.E could accept new referrals and continue to help and support youngsters. In the true spirit of Christmas, Michael also decided rather than Christmas Cards and wine for valued customers, he’d donate to the kids who faced Christmas in hospital. With the help of ECH Charity, we provided a Kindle Fire, portable DVD players and DVDS, new pyjamas and gift cards to make the stay for kids in hospital that bit more comfortable.
- Made plans to make 2020 even bigger! Watch this space, behind the scenes we have been working hard and making plans to make 2020 EVEN BIGGER!
How has your year in Business been? Could we save you money and improve on service? Do you have any questions for our team? If so, please get in touch we’d love to hear from you. Call 0333 300 3250 or email email@example.com
Wishing you and yours the very best for 2020 and the next decade!